Sunday, June 11, 2006

Out of Order

Don't worry I haven't abandoned this blog! Instead my computer is down at the moment and I am working on getting it repaired. I had to purchase a new motherboard on eBay and it is currently at the repair shop being worked on. Not sure if that will completely solve the problem though...I'm hoping it will and that I'll be up and running again soon.

In other news, the World Cup has started and the fever has reached the South Pacific! While the games start here at 2am, 5am and 8am, it hasn't stopped us rabid fans from tuning in. Just this morning we watched the Netherlands beat Serbia-Montenegro, and Mexico beat Iran. The local TV stations are only showing 32 matches so we've done a bit of our own internet research and here's what we came up with. Here in American Samoa we watched Portugal beat Angola over an internet feed from a Chinese television station! If that's not dedication, I don't know what is.

Now I must get some sleep so I can watch the US v Czech Republic before work tomorrow at 5am! Please stay tuned while I sort out my technical difficulties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home